On synthroid to control symptoms of medullary cancer. Have severe osteoporosis, fractures in spine. What do you suggest?

I was put on synthroid to control symptoms of medullary cancer , I had to be refrerred to another doctor because my doctor endocrinoligist moved back to syria, however the referral doctor has not followed up. I now have heat issues, nausia, followed by extreme chills. severe osteoporosis , in the last year I have had 17 cavities and 4 teeth break off at the gum. I have used the same denist for about 20 years and have two checkups per year. I started having palpitations in february 2010, i had a full heart work up with a perfect heart at that time. palpitations were better with synthroid at first, I wake up at the same time everynight and the sleepless ness has persisted for 2+ years now, however it was better on the synthroid at first. small dosage 50 mcg. I had a full throrasic workup which is revealing fractures through out my spine . I have not fallen, been in an accident or anything. what do you think.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012