On synthroid, experiencing hair loss, fatigue, ultrasound results heterogeneous multinodula thyroid with no discrete dominate nodule. What should be my next step?

Good morning, I have been on synthroid for many years (more than 10). I am 64 years old. Although my levels are good, I am experiencing hair loss , some fatigue , and a feeling of fullness in my throat . The doctor s physical exam reported no problem . My recent lab work was also within norms. Yesterday, I received the ultrasound results (that I requested). The results showed that I have a heterogeneous multinodula thyroid with no discrete dominate nodule. The nurse that called said that I had many, many, many tiny nodules in both sides. I haven t seen the doctor or my report yet. Please advise as to what my next steps should be.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013