On sumatriptan for migraine. Feeling pins and needles on head and nausea. Should I go for specialist advice?

Hi, i went to the doctors this morning and got given 2 sumatriptan tablets for my unusual headache which was diagnosed as a migraine . I ve taken the tablets today with no change and the pins and needles, with nausea is getting worse. I was curious as to whether I should return to the doctors tomorrow. The pins and needles is on the right side of my head and feels like it s being pressed with force.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012