On subutex without prescription for getting off heroin. Is it effective?

I am currently taking 2mg of subutex a week. I wanted to see an addiction doctor since I was not prescribed to it, but used it to get off heroin about a year ago. Since I got clean illegally no doctor will help. I was wanting to stop completely since I am on such a low dose, but wanted to know if there are any successful cases like mine and if in your opinion it is possible. I did get clean once already, with only about four days of withdraws, but did start again. I just found out I was pregnant and was worried about continuing to taper off. I currently take about .15mg a day and think I can successfully stop without harming my baby. I just want an opinion, and realize without actually seeing me it may be hard, but would love to know what you think.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012