On steroids after gall bladder removal. Had a reaction to vancomycin. Have anxiety. Need cure

i have recently had a severe reaction to vancomycin after taking it for 2 weeks in high doses. ended up in hospital, removed gullbladder, had reaction still to same family anitibiotic, given high doses of steroids and benedryl . have been out of hospital for two weeks now and have been having problems with anxiety ever since. I haven t had problems with anxiety in years since they put me on birthcontrol . how long will this last?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013