On shots after childbirth. Having light bleeding during periods. Reason?

I had a baby six month ago with c section. I went on the shot shortly after that. I was due for my next shot on Jan 29th, and I haven t gotten it yet. It s now Feb 15th. I had a period a couple weeks before the 29th. Last week I had sever cramping with very light bleeding when I wiped. It only lasted two days. Now this morning i woke up and wiped and had light bleeding once. No cramping at all this time. What could this be??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013