On root canal treatment, tooth filled with temporary cement, pain in the molar on waking from sleep, taking Droxyl, Zerosol. Is treatment right?

hi, I am undergoing a root canal treatment since past 5 months. They have discovered 5 canals in my upper first molar R/6. It has been filled with temporary cement for past 15 days, along with GP points. I have regurarly revceive pain everytime I get up from bed. Even if I sleep for couple of hours. The pain is gone after sometime. The are treating me with Droxyl-500 and Zerodol-SP. Can you suggest anything else, or is my dentist doing the right thing.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
SIR
STILL INFECTION IN CANAL AREA IS PRESENT REMOVE CEMENT AND GET IT WASHEDUP WITH ANLAGESIC AND ANTIBIOTICS AND MAKE IT COPLETELY STERILE AND GO FOR ROOT CANAL TREATMENT AFTER THIS.