On rigevidon. Quit smoking. Headache, moodswings, muscle twitching. Blood clotting in legs?

I am a 17 year old currently on birth control called 'rigevidon.' I quit smoking just before starting and haven't touched one since. I have experienced some side effects such as the occasional headache, and I've been much more emotional, with a lot of moodswings. I can live with this, but my main FEAR is blood clotting, I've only been taking the pill for about a week, and I've been experiencing non stop muscle twitching and moving in both my legs for the past few days, and sometimes a very small stinging sensation in my right arm along with blurry vision, but my vision wasn't the best before anyway. I heard that these could be a sign of blood clotting but I'm unsure if my anxiety is causing my own problems, I am absolutely terrified at the moment I can't take it, the 'spasms' or 'twitching' in my legs/mainly calves aren't exactly painful but quite uncomfortable, especially when I rest. What is the likeliness this could be blood clotting in my legs?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013