On regular contraceptive pills. Missed on the day of sex, took 2 next day with ECP. Continuing pills. Nausea, fever. Side effect?

Hi Doc, I am in regular contraceptive pill, i missed one pill after having sex the same night, took 2 (14th-15th in the pack) pills after 48 hours and still paranoid to get pregnant, so I took first dose of ECP after 84 hours of unprotected sex, 2nd dose after 12 hours, and continue my regular pills after 24 hours until now. I experienced nausea but no vomiting.However, I am having fever every afternoon for two days now. Is this a sign of pregnancy or just a side effect of the ECP and my regular pill? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013