On reclide. Sugar level had increased. Ob dianorm. Had stomach issues. Take rabekind?

Hi my mom is 60 years now and her sugar level is now 224 on fasting and she was taking reclide 80 (two times in a day) ppg 0.2 (once) and now she went to another doctor and was asked to stop those medicines and asked to take Galvus Met 50mg/500mg Dianorm-M Atocor-10 Rabekind Plus. She also has some stomach problems for which she was asked to take the last tablet. Is it ok for her take them and would there be any side effects. Please can you help me in knowing about it? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012