On radiotherapy for nose tissue, blocked right ear discharging yellow mucus, painful gums and nostrils, worsens at night. Normal?

Hi , I had six weeks of radiotherapy my last treatment was eleven weeks ago it was after having cancer tumour removed from my nose tissue . I was recovering well up untill the last five weeks my right ear is blocked but I am loosing a yellow mucus from it . Also my right side gums are painfully a swell as my right nostrils . The pain seems to get worse at night time. My cancer was right side, Ihad a skull base operation in January they removed skull bone and replaced it with the lining out of my left nostril. Lookily the bone they removed showed no trace of cancer, I am just wondering if the pain I am getting now is normal? As it as been eleven weeks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012