On radiation for breast cancer, have tingling in legs, burning hands, flaky rash from ankles to thighs post lumpectomy. What could this be?

I had in/out surgery ( lumpectomy ) on June 8. A week after my lower legs began to tingle at night when I tried to sleep. Over the course of a month, my legs have gotten worse and now my hands also burn . Yesterday I noticed both legs have a horrible red/purple rash on them - from my ankles to my thighs. It is not hot or itchy but is sort of flaky. I just started radiation treatment last Thursday. It s bad enough dealing with the breast cancer diagnosis but now I have this. What is it?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012