On rabies vaccination, got scratch by dog. How many doses should I take after second bite?

Hi.. i have a normal stray dog as pet. She is 4 months old. Few weeks back she scratched my leg while playing so to be on safer side i took rabies vaccination . Out of 5 doses.. after the 3rd vaccine she mistakenly scratched my finger and it bleeded. So i clean it with soap and took 4th dose on that day. My question is.. how many doses should i take after the second bite. Today is the 4th day from the second bite!!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012