On propranolol for BP, migraine, prescribed Amoxicillin for bacterial infection to keep asthma away. Is it ok ?

I am currently on propranolol 30mg twice a day for blood pressure but mostly for migraine prevention as well as fast heartbeat . I do have anxiety and am on pepcid otc 2 times a day for acid reflux. My doctor just prescribed me Amoxicillin 500mg 2 capsules twice a day for a possible bacterial infection to help keep my asthma from flaring up. I felt like this was a lot of Amoxicillin but I have anxiety about taking pills. Does this seem like an okay dose? Also I have a pain in the upper left abdomen just under my rib cage and he said he thought it was due to my body fighting infection. It has now radiated to the back and I m concerned, however I have now developed a cough and realize that it could be due to a muscle strain from coughing. How can I be sure? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012