On prolyluton pills for ovarian cysts, took plan B post sex. Will prolyluton affect effectiveness of plan B?

I m on progyluton pills for a good while now, and i never stop taking them the way i should. I take them because i have cysts on my ovaries and irregular periods...low estrogen levels as well. im 20 years, about 150 lbs. I had unprotected sex for the first time about 3 to 4 weeks ago, and the day right after that, i took plan B just to make sure i wont get pregnant. My question is, would me continuing taking Progylluton affect in any way the way Plan B should work, or will it cancel it off???
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012