On procardia for pregnancy induced hypertension, wake up with swollen hands and face. Cause of concern?

I have two questions. I have pregnancy induced hyertension and I am on a procardia for my blood pressure but I have been waking up with a swollen face and hands it goes down after a few hours. Should I be worried ? My second question is about discharge . Two days ago when I used the bathroom I had light pink blood on my toliet paper after wiping and today I have been experiencing a lot of watery discharge that feels like air bubbles are pushing it out. I have not been having sex what could this be? I am 35 weeks pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013