On pristiq for years. High blood pressure, disorientation, dizziness and MS symptoms. Could it be due to the medication?

I been on Pristiq for a few years. can it build up in your system and cause problems after that long? Spikes in BP , disorientation, weakness, dizziness , MS symptoms, I have always had low BP I will all of the sudden start getting really drugged feeling and my legs and arms go weak, and sort of cold , BP goes up and I feel sort of out of it. I have been to the ER twice and gone to a neurologist? deb
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013