On primolut for uncontrolled bleeding. Having abdominal cramps after missing a tablet. History of PCOD. Remedy?

Hi Doctor, I was put on primolut nor tablets 2 times a day for 18 days since during my last cycle I was bleeding for more than 12 days. I happened to miss one tablet on the 4th day & felt cramps for the next 2 days, however i continued the course & even took the tablet i had missed. Now its the 5th day since i have stopped taking the tablets & i can feel terrible cramps but have not started bleeding yet. When will i get my periods, this is a very uncomfortable feeling. Also kindly note I have a case of PCOD
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012