On primolut course for painful periods, have sudden bleeding, used primolut also as an emergency contraceptive. What could the cause be?

Hi, my period ended on the 7th of december, my doctor has prescribed primolut-n as i experience painful periods, so i take it 10days before my period everyday since a month..however I had protected sex on the 12th and made a stupid mistake and took primolut-n as a precaution (later realised that it isnt an emergency contraceptive )..I have been experiencing sudden bleeding since the last 3days..and im scared..what could iit be? Is it coz of the random timing of the medicine?? PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER ASAP..WORRIIIEDDD!!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer