On prempro the low dose, having spells where my heart races, feel tired, headache. Could this be hormone trouble?

I am 62 yrs old and on prempro the low dose. I have been having some kind of spells where my heart races and I feel tired for about an hour or more then I get back to normal. Could this be hormone trouble? I have also been having headaches a lot for a while. It feels like it may be hormone related but I am taking hormone pills. Other times I feel great and I do not have any pain whatsoever with these spells. No pain any where. I walk about a mile with no problem unless I am having a spell then i m too tired to walk. I do not have shortness of breath either.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013