On prednisone, inhalers and cough syrup due to cough and wheezing. Do I have COPD, asthma or bronchitis? Am I on the right medication?

Every year about the same time of year I get the coughing, wheezing , bad enough to put me in the hospital. I just got out of the hospital a few days ago again. I am put on prednisone tablets for 6 days, cough syrup , inhalers. I was told years ago that I had copd , then asthma, and then bronchitis. My doctor even told me I was a puzzle to him. What are your thoughts on this? Do you feel I am on the right meds???????? Thank you, Deanna Rosenberg
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013