On prednisone for high sed rate and c-reactive and on treatment for polymyalgia. Much relief after undergoing hernia surgery between ribs and belly button. Opinion?

I have had high sed and C reacitive, for 9 months been on prednisone had ct scan ultra sound, MRI and x days! See. By rhymatigist and interal medicine! I just had hernia surgery, between my ribs and belly button, I feel so much better. Just after 2 days. They have been treating me for polymiagia, is it possible that the hernia surgery cured my problem? I will say I prayed it would. It would be a blessing. Prednisone has taken a toll on my body. Thank you Sydney
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013