On predmet for fibromyalgia. Suffering from pain in the shoulder and back. Advised to take Gabantin and prothiaden. Right medications?

My neurologist says I have fibromyalgia - an auto immune disease which will settle down. I was on a steroid named Predmet since my left hand movements were restricted and I have been suffering with a lot of pain in the shoulder and back - now I have stopped the steroid and my doctor and has prescribed Gabantin Forte (half a tablet twice) and Prothiaden 25mg (one in the night). Although I have regained my restricted movements, the pain in the left shoulder, back and hand is very severe. Am I on the right medications
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer