On pneumonia treatment, have recurring chest pain, neck pain, shortness of breath, pain on bending, weight loss. Chest x-ray showed cardiomegaly with aortic unfolding, costopheric sulcus obscured with air fluid level. What treatment should be taken?

my sister has been having recurrent pain in the chest,ribs, neck on the left side of body,shortness of breathe, serious pain when she bent down, can only lie down facing upwards to relieve pain. she is 19yrs,female, doesn t smoke,a student and had a baby almost a year ago and this started about 6 months ago.she is am currently very slim, lost a lot af weight after having the baby and havent gained back much since then,despite my efforts. She recently got the medication ceftriaxone sodium , to treat pneumonia or bronchitis , and she just did a chest xray and the what i see from the paper is cardiomegaly with aortic unfolding,the left costopheric sulcus,???? obscured with an air fluid level,bony rib cage i??? intact impression; pleural effusion , 2)HHD. PLEASE HELP ME DOCTORS,THE HEALTH CARE FACILITIES HERE IS NOT ENCOURAGING, I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TAKE HER TO AND WHAT TO DO,WHAT DOES THIS MEAN CAN SHE BE TREATED, I CANT LOSE MY SISTER
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012