On pills, missed taking 2, had unprotected sex, later took ECP norlevo. Pregnancy chance?

I just gave birth 2 months ago, and I used birth control for the first time I took 19 pills. Instead of 21 ( celest birthcontol) because on the 19 I had the period so stupidity makes me forgot about these pills any ways I waited 7 days off the pills then started new pack and after 5 days I had unprotected sex with my husband then I realized about the 2 missing pills from the previous pack so basically I had 9 days without pills! After 13 hours of the unprotected sex I took ECP norlevo and continued using my birth control Please tell me what is the chance that I am pregnant ! I am freaking out!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer