On pill, have a feeling of frequent urination, headache, mild cramps in lower belly, negative pregnancy test. What else could it be?

hi i have been on the pill for a year now since the birth of my daughter. However, i have missed a pill a couple of times recently, but i did take the pill the next day when realised it was missed so no more than 24 hours. However, lately i am wanting to wee all the time, my stomache is bloated, i feel so tired all the time and moody, i have had several headaches , and keep getting hot, i also keep getting mild cramps in my lower belly. All these make me think early pregnancy symptoms . I have been bleeding on my 7 days off the pill but realise this could still happen if i was pregnant as its not classed as a real period. I therefore did a pregnancy test , it came up negative. Could there be any other reason for these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012