On pill, bleeding while urinating after unprotected sex. Cause for bleeding?

I am on the pill . I sometimes skip the reminder pills if my period is on and start the sunday pill.... Monday I had no more bleeding all day so at about 2am me n my bf had unprotected sex. I was fine used bathroom everything was fine got up next day around 9am and had some red blood on toilet paper. took a bath that night stepped out and brownish blood came dripped out a little. today had the brown blood on toilet paper its not a period cause its only when water gets in me or when i pee.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer