On pill. Unprotected sex. Had menstrual cycle. Bled after sex. Pregnant?

hi...i am 29yrs old and my gf is 25.its just been a year we are going around.we always do unprotected sex and have been taking morning after pill within 72 hrs as per the advertisement .According to my gf,her period is 28days plus minus 7 days.on the month of april2012,.my girlfriend had her 1st day of her menstrual period on 13th th of april...she told me generally it lasts for 6 days....on 6th day i.e on 18th april we had an unprotected sex....she did bleed a very very little amount........then on 21st april again we had an unprotected sex...but after an hour she took the morning after there a chance to get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012