On pill. Protected sex. Why delayed period? Why nausea and cramps?

I have been on birth control since June. it s now October. I was never sexually active until August. we use protection and the pill . I didn t really have any side effects from the pill, but recently many things are bothering me. I have cramps , naseaus but don t throw up, I have an excessive amount of discharge sometimes brown, and am peeing more frequently. I don t get my period while on birth control, although it s lo loestrin fe and I am given four days to have it. I took a pregnancy test last week, about a week and a half after last having sex, and it immediately said negative. what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012