On pill. Having light periods. Had sore throat, took antibiotics. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

It has been 9 weeks since I had unprotected sex but I am on the pill . Since then I have had 3 periods ok schedule with my pill, some have been lighter though, Espeshially this last one. I have also been tired in the last 3 weeks but have had sore throat and been on antibiotics . I didn t think I could be until this last period so I did a test but was negative, but do you think I could be pregnant or am I gettin paranoid?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013