On pill. Having brown discharge from vagina. Pregnancy test negative. Reason for discharge?

Hello, im a 20 year old female. Im having a problem with discharge . Im on the pill and i have been for the past 5 years. It can be dark brown then changes to a light brown, there s no smell or pain or itchiness. Ive had it for about a week now and im getting a little concerned. Ive done a pregnancy test and it came out negative so ive ruled that out. This has not happened to me before. I have recently been to the GUM clinic and all results came back negative. should i go back again?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012