On pill. Had unprotected sex. Missed pill. Started spotting, constipation, nauseous. What are the risks?

I had sex with my boyfriend last week on Monday then thursday friday . I am suppose to start my period next week and i am on the pill but i missed a day because i dont know where the pill went it got punched out but i kept taking them and we have had unprotected sex all those time. On sunday i started to spot alittle then it stoped then on monday i dont know if it was somethhing i ate but i felt the need to throw up and i did but also started having constipation sounds nasty too say but i did. Then the next day i was fine and now today i have the feeling of throwing up again an it hurts so bad and constipation... I plain on getting tested soon if i miss my period but i just wante some thoughts on what people thought And also this morning i noticed one of my nipples were darker now if thats any sign too.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012