On pill. Dotty particles on penis in white. What can they be?

Hey, basically im not sure what it is. Heres my background detail, sex with one patner (no one else and it is for the both of us) and im on the pill we dont use a condom no symptoms bleeding andstuff. After we have sex there small dotty things that is on his dick tht wernt there before looks like chipped dried paint and sometimes sticks to the head of his uncut head of penis and sometimes looks like grainy beads. I dont know what it is and i do try to clean my self as much as i can because he thinks i dont clean my self however i dont use any soap or shower gel. I believe that something may be comming out of my womb or my inner wall is somehow peeling off? So confused. Description: kinda looks like small sand beads and sometimes the soft chipped paint. Its also just white. When he tries to wash it off the thicker bits are just stuck. Question is what is it? and how its caused and how can i get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012