On physiotherapy for scoliosis. Have clicking in the groin area. Pain worsens on lifting weights. No relief after epidurals

I have scoliosis 50 degree curve and am doing physical therapy , however, I have clicking in the groin area. Therapist uses weights on my ankle to strenghten my muscles in the groin and hip area. I still have pain, 2 1/2 months of therapy. Are weights appropriate; sometimes my pain feels worse with weights. Is there anything else I can be doing. Had 2 epidurals which didn t give me much relief. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012