On physiotherapy for back and neck after an accident. Numbness in the hands, tingling in the ear, head and neck. Any nerve problem?

Hi there, I have been getting physical therapy on my back and neck for a few months, post car accident, I was rear-ended. I have been getting tingling/numbness in fingers and hands, ( pinched nerve?) along with pretty strong pain, but the symptom I am perplexed/concerned about it is a feeling of electrical current running through my neck, head, and right ear, it is pretty constant, but sometimes more intense than others. I have had a constant ringing in my ear for a couple of months ,which also feels oddly electrical . I ve had none of these symptoms prior to the accident, but the electrical/numbness stuff showed up about 2-3 months after accident as lower back pain subsided and upper back/neck pain intensified. I d appreciate any thoughts!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012