On peritoneal dialysis. Got PTH, hgb level. Rapid pulse. On medication. Cause and suggestion?

My father is on peritoneal dialysis. His PTH is 703 he has been placed on a medication to lower it. His hgb is now 11. He has been on epogen shots 14,000 units twice a week and has low ferritin with iron given every 14 days IV. My main concern right now is that he has been having a rapid pulse in the 130 s. His BP has been normal. He has no cardiac history and no Diabetes. What do you suggest may be the cause of his arrhythmia? He does not appear to be dehydrated and has very slight edema in his ankles. I m a nurse and know this is an abnormal pulse and we are trying to determine the cause and suggestions on what to do about it. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013