On periods, urinate frequently, vomiting some yellowish bitter substance. What could be wrong?

Hi, please am very worried, last night my monthly period started and usually when am in my period, especially on the first day, i go to the toilet more often than normal, so when i felt the urge to go to toilet this morning i thought it was because of my period but i have gone 6 times, which is far too much, on the 4th one, i was also vomiting some yellowish, almost orange color and very bitter substance. please Reply
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013