On periods, severe pain, massive bubbling, vomiting, weakness, foul smelling bowel movement, dull residual pain. What could be wrong?

Last night after eating ordinary food. I found myself doubled over in the fetal position will gas pain. I could actually hear massive bubbling gas coming from my lower left side. Within minutes I was vomiting . I was in full body sweat and completely weak. Within 20-30mins. I had a bowel movement that was soft and S shaped. I only know this because my body was in so much pain and need to have the bm, I had to squat in the bathroom floor. My body wouldn t release just sitting on the toilet in the normal position. Later after my body seemed to calm a little I finally was forced to rush back to the bathroom and have another bm. It was 2 solid soft pieces followed by massive diarrhea . It felt like the first price was just a plug I was able to finally pass before my intestines just emptied the most foul smelling waste ever. I m also on my period. And hours later have a dull residual pain. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012