On periods due, have intermittent nausea, headaches, tiredness, white discharge, tender breasts, negative HPT. Advise?

Hello! I am very worried and it would be really nice to maybe get some answers here.I was usually pretty regular for my period, but 2 months ago i took plan B which messed up my cycle and made it a lot shorter. I am not 7 days overdue for my period and i ve been feeling nauseous, on and off, for the past few days. I also been having headaches , i m tired constantly, and i ve been having period-like cramps , and thick white discharge. I don t have much appetite and my breasts are a bit tender. My boyfriend and i had intercourse, and we used a condom, however the condom broke. He always pulls out before he ejaculates , and i have taken 2 HPT tests and both were negative. I am very scares and anxeous, which i know can affect my period, and i have also had an eating disorder whichi read can also affect my period, but I still don t know what s going on with my body. Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer