On periods due, have enlarged and tender breasts, purplish clitoris, chapped and open nipples, negative pregnancy test. False negative?

hello doctor, i am 20 years of age and i am engaged. i am currently off of the depopervera shot. im a year over due since november. ive been having regular periods and me and my fiance had a lil accident and now i am a month due for my period. my breasts feel bigger and tender to the touch, and my clitoris is a purple color as well as my nipples look chapped and open. i have taken an over the counter pregnancy test and it was negative. i am having problems with itchy skin around my anus and it sometimes bleeds . could it be a false negative? am i pregnant? what is going on? please help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer