On periods due, had taken clomid, have period like cramping, mild spotting. In case of failed conception should I repeat clomid?

had my first try on clomid (days 2 - 6) last month. am due for a period today - nothing as of yet. however have been having small amounts of brown spotting for 4 days now. have had light period-like cramping.. dont want to get my hopes up however if i am not pregnant do not want to leave it to late to take my clomid again? what should i do? im scared to take a test incase it s too early and shows negative
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013