On periods, advised to take ovaa shield course. What are the favorable days to have sex?

yesterday i consult O.G dr, in third day of my periods she advised me to take ovaa shield capsules , i take tablet yesterday the first dose, adviced me to after complte the fifthday course , u sex with ur partner, i dont know how many days, L.M.P- 01.10.2012, take cap yesterday and my fifth course will complete 09.10.12, what is the period of days may be ]10.05.12 to 15.10.12] sex with my hus.i dont know exactly pls help me and tell any precautions and give some good advice to me , i want to get pregnant early.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012