On pain medication for back and neck pain. Disc bulge getting worse. Legs feeling weak. What should I do?

I have several severe back problems along with neck problems, I have alot of bugled disc and i am currently taken pain meds for the pain, but this has been going on for a long time and progressively gotten worse, i think i have ruputured a disc yesturday or maybe more, the pain med is not working and i am so weak in my legs and this morning i counl d hardly get out of bed for the pain, what should i do? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013