On pacemaker, pain between shoulder blades and back, have swelling in foot resembling a knot that pains. Help?

Hey, Sir ; I am 66 years old have a pace maker; but my shoulder between blades and in the back hurt; I also woke up with swelling of right foot; and on it looked like a knot; And now it is red; And hurts; I thought maybe I had just stepped wrong; But I couldnot harldy put dress shoes on for church this am. I havecorp. tunnell in my right hand; I am thank the good Lord left handed; Any help would be greatly appreciated;
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013