On ovulation pill, hormone injection. Size of follicle, endometrium during ovulation for implantation of fertilized egg?

Hi I am on the 9th day of periods. I had ovulation pill as well as Hormone injection for the proper follicular growth. on 9th day(after all medication), report says that my Endometrium measures 6.5mm, and follicle size as right ovary 9.6X9.4mm, and left ovary with 12.5X8.1mm Whatshould be the size of follicle to call it dominant to ovulate, and what should be the endomet. size during 9th day of periods and during ovulation? Is it sufficient to implantation of fertilized egg?aThanks
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer