On ovofar for polycystic ovaries. Taking duphaston. Trying to be pregnant. Irregular periods. Need further medication?

hi i m 25 years old and i m married since one n half year we r planing for the children but my problem is bi lateral poly cystic ovaries and we r consult a docter she suggested a tablet ovofar 100 mg and i started the tablet second day of my cycle . my last menstral cycle started on 26 oct. but my menstral cycle is not yet started on this month. my doubt is why my the menstral cycle become irregular even after consuming the ovofar tablets . And i am alo uing duphaston 10 mg tabelet these are pregency confrom.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012