On orthotricyclin for birth control. Bleeding in between periods after missed taking medication. Having cramping, headache and pain in the back and stomach

hi im 21 yrs old ive been experiancing vaginal bleeding for the last week in ahalf in between periods. I take birth control its ortho tricyclin-lo ive been taking it for 4yrs and its not been caused by missing a couple pills because i havent missed any this month and ive never bleed like this in the past when ive missed pills ive only ever spotted for two days max. It started out really heavy and the clots of blood were the size of quarters. Im now just bleeding as if it were my regular period no more clots. my lower back feels like one big bruse all the way across it, my cramping is so bad it makes me curle up into the fetal postiton. Ive also had soft stools the whole time ive been bleeding. Over the last to days along with all the other symptoms ive experianced a cronic headache from the time I wake up till I go to sleep and the lower part of my ribs under neath them feels like someone is stabbing me with a knive it hurts to move or take a deep breath. ive had blood work drawn and I wasnt pregnant nor did I have a misscarriage. My obgyn cant see me for another week and im concered that something isnt right! can you please help?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer