On ortho tri-cyclen lo, painful burning sensation during ejaculation, fainted, sweating. Cause?

So I was curious to know if this was normal or not. I am almost twenty years old and have been sexually active for almost two years. My boyfriend at the time and I had sex many times without a condom but he would usually pull out before ejaculating. I was on otho tri-cyclen and neither of us had STDs. When he decided to ejaculate inside of me I immediately felt a very very painful burning sensation. I tried urinating to help relieve the pain some; it did not help. I had to lay down after a few minutes because I became very faint and started sweating profusely. After a little while that passed but the burning went on for several hours. Since then I have not allowed anyone to ejaculate inside of me. What could be the cause of this reaction?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012