On ortho tri- cyclen lo. Feeling pressure in ovary after urination. Feels headaches and fatigue. What to do?

I am on Ortho Tri- Cyclen Lo. I have regular periods each month, ONLY because of the BC due to my PCOS . I am 30, and my next period is due in about 12 days. I noticed a mild/pressure feeling in what seems like my lieft ovary about 3 days ago. It mainly bothers me AFTER urination when I go back to sit down, or sit and lean forward, but then subsides. I can feel it mildly when I walk, or move at all, but it does not really hurt.. just an annoying pressure. Kind of feels like it radiates to my left side of back, but not sure if it is just a feeling.. Other symptoms are regular when I am PMS , Breast tenderness, headaches, fatigue.. Just curious what this could be? Due to have a PAP next week.. thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012