On ortho evra patch. Have nausea, headaches, dizziness. Pregnancy test reports negative. What is happening?

Hello, I ve been on the ortho evra patch for about four months. I started experiencing nausea my first month and straight through. I m also experiencing frequent headaches and dizziness . I ve take multiple pregnancy tests that came back negative. (My last one taken today when I began bleeding and cramping bit I m still on my third patch for another 4 days). I also noticed a few days ago some movement in my lower belly which scared me. I thought it might just be gas or food passing through. But I ve never experienced this and it s happening anytime of the day whether I eat or not... I ve a child and with this movement someone would swear I was pregnant its not in the same direction it s unpredictable. Yet my first response test came back negative. Any advise ??
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012